Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers

I felt fantastic. I was happier at that moment than I have been for longer than I could remember. My cock felt wonderful and the sight my eyes were feasting upon beneath me was pure female perfection. Erin began to thrust harder forcing my cock into her harder. "Baby fuck me harder. Fuck me with that big cock. I am going to cum. Cum with me and fill my cunt with your wonderful thick cum."

My thrusting into her increased in both speed and force. "Yes, that's it Baby, fuck that cunt, it is yours Baby. Use that cunt, fill it full of your cum."

Just then her arms and legs tightened and she let out a long loud moan. It was all the additional stimulation I needed as the transfer of semen from my body into hers began. My body was pumping my cum through my cock and deep into the body of my best friend's beautiful wife. Each time with Erin is like the first. She used the muscles deep in her pussy to milk my cock dry.

Afterwards I apologized for being so impatient and aggressive. I realized I should have gone a little easier on her, but I was overwhelmed with the need to possess her.

"Baby I loved you carrying me over your shoulder to fuck me. You can do that anytime you want to fuck me. I like a man who takes control and takes what he wants. I loved everything about it. Please do that again anytime you want and whatever you do, don't change a thing. I like when a man want's me so much he can't control himself. It let's me know I still have what it takes to make a man want me."

"Baby, you were great and trust me, you have exactly what it takes to make a man loose control. There is something about you that makes a man feel so masculine and virile."

I told her this was the best dessert she had ever made and I would be looking forward to extra helpings of her dessert. I said, "You know how cooks protect their recipes? This is one dessert you should never tell anyone how to make. She laughed and we lay in bed talking and enjoying the touch of each other.

Erin's fingers were gently stroking my cock as we lay next to each other. As I felt her fingers on my cock I was reminded of Carla who likes to do the exact same thing.

As her fingers danced along my cock, she asked, "Baby, when you mentioned making a man loose control it got me to thinking again about those pirates. Baby, I know I am being ridiculous, but they scared the shit out of me. I thought they really were going to take Carla and me and sell us at an auction. Do they really sell women like that?"

"Yes Baby, I am afraid they do. I have never seen an actual auction where girls are treated a livestock and sold as sex slaves, but I have seen enough reports from reliable sources that I know it does happen all too frequently. Any man who does that to a woman should have his balls cut off with a dull knife or even better yet, have his balls slowly burnt off with a blow torch."

"Oh, Mike that is horrible."

"It is not near as bad as what they do to women."

Erin said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I have had fantasies of being sold as a sex slave. Every time I have the fantasy I get extremely wet."

"I don't think it is that uncommon for women to have fantasies like that. I have even heard women enjoy rape fantasies, but that does not mean they actually want to be raped. You would know better than me, but I think women have fantasies of submitting control of their bodies to someone else." Erin nodded at my comment as if to say she has had fantasies of being raped, or that she understood what I was saying. "It is one thing to have a fantasy, or even to act out your fantasy with someone you love and trust, but that is much different than what those assholes who tried to kidnap you had in mind."

"What would you have done if the Coast Guard hadn't come when they did? What could you have done if that asshole had raped Carla and me and taken us to his ship?"

I had thought about this very question a lot, and was not exactly sure my answer would be adequate to answer her question. "I don't know Baby. I don't know what I would have done. I want to believe I would have fought to save you from that fate. They would very likely have killed Sam and me. We were of no value to them and would have been a threat to have around. I am just very thankful it turned out like it did. I have never felt as helpless in my life as I did then."

Erin snuggled in closer to me and squeezed my cock a little tighter. "I am so happy you were there. You and Sam were wonderful. Don't misunderstand me, but I feel like I need to tell you something and I don't want to scare you."

"Okay"

"Mike, I honestly do love you, but I also love Sam. Do you believe a woman can love two men at the same time?"

"Yes I do, because I feel the same way about you and Carla. What we experienced aboard Clothing Optional was very special. You and Carla made me feel so much like a man that week we were on vacation. We did things, no let me rephrase that, I did things I never would have thought I would enjoy or was capable of doing."

I paused thinking what to say next. "That whole scene with Beth still has my mind buzzing. It was the fact that the four of us were together and let our hair down taking life as it came at us enjoying the whole experience that made it so special. If any one of us had been the least bit up tight about any of what we did, it would not have worked. Any hint of jealousy would have ruined it, but it all worked so well and was the perfect vacation."

I looked at her and continued, "Not only was the vacation perfect, we have been able to continue here what we had aboard that fabulous boat. I believe now life here at home, in some ways, might be even better than our week on the sea."

"It is nice, isn't it?" said Erin.

"Yes Baby, it is. Laying here holding you in my arms, it just doesn't get much better than this. Maybe if I had you on one side and Carla on the other with Sam on crutches with a bullet in his ass; now maybe that would be better."

She burst out laughing and sat up. "Mike you are terrible, but I have to admit the visual image of that is funny." She leaned over on top of me and gave me an extremely hot kiss.

As the night went on I held her in my arms, kissing her now and then as she continued to gently fondle my cock and balls. We drifted off to sleep. During the night I felt her snuggle up tight against me. Each time I felt her get closer I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head before drifting back off to sleep. I had to admit, I really do love this woman.

The sun coming in trough the windows woke me. Erin was up against me sleeping like a baby. She is just so fucking sweet and adorable. I held her and watched her for the longest time. She finally began to stir and looked up at me giving me the sweetest smile. She stretched and was yawning as she asked, "Any regrets Darling?"

I smiled at her and honestly answered saying, "Not a single one."

"Good," was all she said as she kissed my chest and rolled out of bed.

"You take a shower and I will fix you breakfast."

I watched her firm ass as she headed out of the room. The shower felt great. I used Sam's razor and got dressed. Heading toward the kitchen I smelled bacon and could hear Erin singing. I had not noticed before but she could sing really well and did have a pretty voice.

As we ate she said, "You and Sam should think about leaving some clothes at each other's house. That way you don't have to wear the same clothes you wore the day before. Who knows, you might even get pussy juices on your clothes and that might be kind of hard to explain at the office."

I had to laugh about the pussy juices, but she had a point. I would tell Sam and we could take care of it this coming weekend. Erin kissed me as I left for work. I said, "Wonder what the neighbors will say about a strange car in the drive all night?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Fuck what they think. They need to mind their own business. I am too busy taking care of my two men to worry about their hang-ups."

I kissed her again and said, "That's my girl. You are one fantastic female and I love you."

"Love you too mister."

As I left the house I was walking on the clouds. Last night was perfect. I patted my pants pocket making sure I had my key. I was pretty sure Sam and I would be getting a lot of use out of our new keys.

Epilogue (Mike)

It has been five months to the day since we first set out on the most memorable adventure/vacation of our lives. Because of my experience I was selected as the captain of the boat, but everyone chipped in and helped. Our wives eagerly made their bodies available to Sam and me for our sexual enjoyment.

We were notified last week by the prosecuting attorney handling the piracy case that it will be another two or three months before the case goes to trial, but it will be going to trial. She said the captain and crew are all being prosecuted and she expects some long prison sentences for them. After boarding the ship the Coast Guard found evidence of previous piracy incidents, which are still being tracked down. She told us something that gave me the chills. She said they found human size cages in the lower decks. She said they were empty but there was evidence they had been recently used. The ship's log showed they had offloaded what they believed was five females a couple of days before we met up with them. She said there was evidence found and a multi-national effort was still underway to track down and prosecute the slave ring. She said twenty three captured women had been located and set free. She said everyone owes us for our courage and assistance in capturing the criminals.

I thanked her and told her we were thankful our wives had not become part of their enterprise. She confirmed we were indeed fortunate that the Coast Guard was close enough to help prevent further loss of life.

I told her we would be available to testify whenever she needed us. I could hear a smile in her voice as she said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but how is your..."

"You mean my butt where my buddy shot me?"

She laughed and said, "It is not funny, but I heard the story and, well excuse me for getting a chuckle out of it. I can laugh since it was not life threatening."

"Yea I have given him a lot of crap over it. We laugh now, but it could have been much more serious. I do have a scar all the women like to see."

"You do know I am going to have to see it since one of the charges in this case involves you being shot."

"Really, that is cool. I will show you whenever you want to see it."

"Mike I will be looking forward to that. I will be in touch and once again thank you for all your help capturing these vicious criminals."

The phone disconnected as I sat there thinking about what she had said. I would have to think about whether or not to tell the girls about the cages, but I knew they would like to know about the rescued girls. I decided to wait and discuss it with Sam. Together we would figure out what was best to share and what we should keep to ourselves.

***

The girls have kept the frequent visits Sam and I make to each other's house a lot of fun. One time they got together and conspired to turn the tables on us men. It was one of the nights we had decided to go home to our own wives. Imagine our surprise when we walked into our own home to find a naked woman waiting for us who was our buddie's wife. They had a good laugh and we all had some great sex that night. In reality I spend many more evenings at with Carla than I do with Erin, but nobody is shy or jealous when we do decide to swap wives. Sam and I have even been known to return to the other man's home after a Saturday of golfing. Regardless of what day it is, once we leave the house, our wives never know which of us will be coming through the door with a hard cock ready to enjoy the women we love.

I am not sure how they do it, but I have to admit our wives are pretty good figuring out who will be coming through the door. I do enjoy when I use my key to Sam and Erin's house and surprise Erin seeing her dressed normally. I know then she was not expecting me and for some reason that makes it even more fun taking her to bed.

Carla is a wonderful wife. Not only is she beautiful, sexy and smart, she has this driving desire to do whatever it is that makes me happy. As an example she recently talked Sam into teaching her how to take a cock deep into her throat. We had seen a scene in one of the videos we have of a girl being throat fucked. I had joked and mentioned to her that it looked hot. She didn't say much at the time, but I found out after our cruise she and Sam had worked at her learning the talent every time they were together and I was not around. Once she had it mastered she surprised me with her new talent.

It was fuckin awesome both the sensation of her throat around my cock and seeing her throat bulge as my cock entered her neck. From what we saw in the video I knew it was possible, but I had never had it done to me. Sam told me how hard she worked at it and how difficult it was for her to master. My wife is the absolute best wife I could ever imagine. Carla told me not to be surprised if Erin doesn't do it to me one day soon. It seems she told Carla that Sam is teaching her how to do it.

Oftentimes we get together for a Saturday evening of cards or board games, which more often than not ends up with the visiting couple not returning home until late Sunday evening. A few times, even when Sunday evening comes around and it is time to leave, I have ended up going home with Erin or Sam has gone to our home with Carla.

The girls felt like they had to pursue the adventure begun at the resort regarding my submission. They enjoyed what they learned from Beth. She is the woman who bought me at the auction. She showed me how much fun it could be to be dominated by an aggressive woman. She introduced me to e-stim, whips, public sex and other new stimulating activities I had never before experienced. They have tried some of the stuff on Sam, but he does not seem to enjoy it like I do. That is fine with me since it makes me the one the girls want to play with when they are in the mood for something different. Erin and Carla have remained in contact with Beth and I never know when they are going to bring home a new kinky idea or toy they are determined to try on me. The girls told me Beth wants me to come with them one of these times they visit.

The piracy incident was absolutely not the best way to end the vacation, but I have done research and shown the others how rare this is in our part of the world. It is now sort of funny, but at the time it was one of the scariest moments of my life. I was sure Carla and Erin were going to end up on an auction block being sold as sex slaves while Sam and I most likely would have been killed. I want to believe I would have gone down fighting, but the odds of survival were stacked against us. I will always be grateful to the brave sailors of the Coast Guard. The guardsman in the door of the helicopter literally saved our lives when he disarmed the man with the rifle in the boarding boat.

Before the pirates boarded we had talked about taking the same vacation every six months or maybe taking a two week cruise once a year. Despite the one bad memory, Erin and Carla claim they are ready and eager to take another cruise or do something similar to that again, minus the pirates.

I could easily do the same vacation every six months until I was too old to enjoy the adventure. Hardly a day goes by that I don't think of something that happened on the trip. Sometimes I think about swapping wives when we pretended Erin was my wife and Carla was Sam's wife. Other times I think back to all the fun we had on the island at the nudist resort. Watching our wives make out on the bow of that beautiful boat is another favorite memory that always gets my cock hard.

If we do go back and rent a boat, there is no doubt it has to be Clothing Optional. She brings back so many memories it would not be the same if it was a different vessel.

It is now Saturday evening. Sam and I decided earlier this week we wanted to swap wives for the entire weekend. It remains such a rush of excitement for me when I use my key to open the door to Sam and Erin's home. I am always anxious to see if Erin is naked, letting me know me she expected it to be me, or if she is dressed normally, letting me know she is surprised it is me.

I love seeing her naked, but really enjoy surprising her when she is expecting Sam. Yesterday evening when I opened the door, Erin was dressed in a tight fitting short black dress. It was the proverbial "little black dress." She had a strand of pearls around her neck and black stilettos with five inch heels, strapped to her feet. She looked so pretty and sexy standing there as I walked into their home. I could see she did not expect me. It was the first time I thought maybe me being there was a mistake and that I should leave. I asked, "Honey, is this okay? Did you have plans for Sam this evening?"

She looked at me and grinned saying, "No Baby it is fine. I dressed up for Sam and was planning on talking him into taking me to dinner, but I would love it if you would take me out on the town instead."

"Baby you are so hot, I would love to take you out. I am not sure what you had in mind but maybe after dinner we can catch a movie or go dancing."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. She looked into my eyes and said, "Carla and I are two of the luckiest girls in the world. We have ourselves two of the most wonderful and handsome studs. Women all over the world are jealous of us."

I squeezed her tight in my arms. As I hugged her against me, I slipped my hand under the short hem of her dress and felt her bald pussy. She gave me a sexy grin knowing what I had just learned.

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"Do you really need to ask?"

She grinned and said, I decided to go bare for Sam, but I was pretty sure you would also enjoy my selection of clothing."

She knew the fact she had no panties on excited me. With my arms around her I could feel she was not wearing a bra. My cock was at full attention as I realized she was completely naked underneath her dress. I lifted her into my arms and kissed her. I lowered her to the floor and led her out to my car. She had made reservations at a very popular restaurant.

Normally when Sam and I switch wives we stay home and in bed most of the time enjoying the other man's wife. Tonight would be different with Erin and I going out in public. I told Erin that Sam and I had decided to spend the weekend and not return home until Sunday evening. Her smile and the kiss she gave me let me know she liked the arrangement. We ate a delicious dinner. After we finished I asked her what she wanted to do.

She told me she wanted to see a movie. I asked if she had one in mind. She surprised me when she said she wanted me to take her to a porn movie. Her answer did surprise me, but sounded like fun and I was not going to argue.

It had been years since I had been to see a porn movie at a theater. Most porn I see, Carla and I watch on the computer or we watch one of several DVD's we have at home. Dressed as she was there was no doubt in my mind she would get quite a bit of attention in the theater. I told her of my concerns tempting a bunch of horny men with a woman as sexy and beautiful as her. She told me she had no interest in anyone other than me, but she wanted to have fun and was ready and willing to do anything I wanted.

We agreed on one of the five theaters in the city that feature porn. I tried to pick the one in the best part of town that looked the least seedy.

When we entered we saw that the clerk was an attractive girl probably in her early 20s. Stepping up to the counter I said, "Two adults please."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers