Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers

The senior officer from the cutter was on deck with us as his men reported "all clear." It was then as the confusion was dying down that the girls realized they were still completely naked. The senior officer was talking to Sam and me as his medic tended to our facial lacerations and my gunshot wound.

As Sam and I told him the story of what had happened his men were enjoying the sight of two beautiful naked women who were a little embarrassed, but made no attempt to hide their nudity from these me who quite literally saved our lives. Despite all that was going on I had to grin. I knew the girls were enjoying the attention since both of them are exhibitionists.

Before the officer realized what was going on, Carla and Erin were hugging all the men and kissing them on the cheek. I saw a couple of the men actually wrap the arm not holding their rifle around the girls and eagerly accept the enthusiastic thank you hugs the girls were generously offering.

The senior officer took our names and made notes from the accounts of the incident we shared with him. He told us we should expect contact from the prosecuting attorneys who would most likely be filing charges of Piracy against the ship's captain and crew along with other charges including shooting me.

Before they left we thanked them several times, but it was apparent the thanks from the girls meant the most to the men. I could not blame them at all, on that point. The medic from the cutter did a nice job patching my ass. He gave me an injection to help prevent infection. He backed off his insistence to do more when I told him we were headed to shore and unless it was life threatening, I would get it taken care of when we reached the shore. He relented telling me to get it taken care of as soon as possible since it could get infected and be serious.

When all was said and done the damage included the attacks on the girls and forcing them to touch the asshole I tackled, the lacerations on our faces, the smashed VHF ship to shore radio and the bullet in my ass.

The Guardsmen boarded their Zodiac, with the pirate's boarding vessel in tow and the pirates handcuffed, they began heading back to the cutter. I could see several of the men made no attempt to hide their interest in the naked women they had rescued. They openly stared at the girls who waved at the men and openly enjoyed letting their rescuers see them.

Chapter 46 - A Big Hug for Our Heroes (Carla)

I have never been as scared as I was when the pirates boarded our boat. It makes me shake when I think back on that incident and consider what could have happened if not for the fast response of our heroes at the Coast Guard. Sure Sam and Mike prevented a hostage situation, but had it not been for the distraction of the Coast Guard, the boys would not have had the opportunity to tackle the pirates and save Erin and me form a horrible fate as sex slaves. I know the boys would have tried, but without the Coast Guard, they most likely would have been killed as a reward for their efforts. They were truly amazing and we know we owe our lives to them.

After it was all over Mike told us he still found it hard to believe pirates were operating in our part of the world and even stranger was that they were to bold to be that close to the coast. I am very proud of Mike and Sam. Sam was able to subdue the man with the gun and Mike tackled and took out the gross asshole who had every intention of fucking Erin and me.

When the Coast Guard men boarded Clothing Optional, Erin and I were both so shaken up the fact we were totally naked did not even register with us. We were so relieved to be rescued and both of us had been naked all week, so it was easy to forget we should be dressed. When we did realize we were getting more attention than normal, it was a little embarrassing. Before either of us moved to get dressed we saw the men were enjoying the view. We were already naked and accepted the fact we were naked, so without really thinking about it, we were so happy to be rescued we acted without thinking about it. We had to give the men who saved our lives a hug. Neither of us cared that we were naked and apparently the men did not mind.

By this time we were enjoying the attention and we felt like we had nothing to be ashamed of. We are both aware of the fact we have bodies men find attractive and sexy. As they say, it you've got it, flaunt it. Yes we are sluts, but our husbands love us being that way.

The senior officer said he could not let his men see us hugging him, but he did let us give him a kiss on the cheek to thank him for our rescue. From a distance we watched, with fascination, the action taking place on the pirate's ship. Once the excitement had pretty much died down we helped Mike get the sails back up. With the bullet in his ass he was very sore and his movements were limited.

The pirates had forced Mike to lower the sails. It was a fairly simple task of getting them back up and filled with the breeze. Mike rested on a couch along the rail and told Sam how to set course directly for the harbor we had rented the boat from. With Mike's help Sam got us safely back to the harbor. As the harbor came into sight Erin and I decided we better get dressed. It felt strange having clothes on once again.

As we got close to the harbor Erin and I lowered the sails while Sam started the diesel engine. Sam navigated Clothing Optional directly to where we needed to be. He did a wonderful job bringing her into the dock where a couple of men helped tie off the bow and stern lines to cleats on the dock.

The cruise was officially over. On the trip in we had all had a chance to talk and relieve the stress of the earlier events. The vacation had been perfect, at least until this morning.

The man who owned Clothing Optional met us at the dock. He already knew about the piracy event and told us it was the talk of all the yachts and commercial fleet in the area. He wanted to know all about what had happened, so Mike told him the story while Sam, Erin and I unloaded our personal belongings, loading them into our SUV that had been parked all week in the adjacent lot. Mike confirmed the accident insurance we had purchased covered the cost of the VHF radio the pirates smashed. The owner gave us directions to the nearest hospital.

The doctors removed the bullet from Mike's left cheek and the facial lacerations Mike and Sam had received were cleaned and stitched up. With bandages applied and Mike on a new set of crutches the boys were released and Mike was told to take it easy so he would not open the bullet wound.

Mike wanted to keep the bullet, but the doctors said the Coast Guard would need it as evidence. Mike was bummed out not being able to have a souvenir bullet from the gun of a pirate, but said he understood why they needed to keep it.

A cute young nurse assured him Mike would have a sexy scar he could show all the girls. She added, "That is if your wife does not mind," as she gave me a grin. We all laughed, including the nurse. It was a slow day in the emergency room as one of the nurses who assisted in the removal of the bullet brought Mike a pillow to sit on. They really piled it on as they teased him. Their joking around did help to lighten the mood. I was very appreciative how they gave that little extra to take care of my husband.

All four of us were happy to be going home and put the most recent nightmare behind us. Other than almost being sold at an auction as a sex slave, it was an amazing vacation, one we will never forget.

On the way home Mike looked at Sam and asked, "The doctors were asking me something I could not answer. I figure you might know. Can you explain how in the hell did I got shot?"

Sam did not say anything at first, then he said, "Well, it all happened so fast. You know how it was, you were there."

"Yea, I know, but that does not explain how I got shot in the ass?"

"It is like this. I tackled the guy and we were struggling for the gun. I was trying to get it out of his hand and my finger slipped into the trigger guard and onto the trigger and..."

Mike perked up almost shouting, "What the fuck? You mean you shot me in the ass?"

"Buddy it was an accident." Grinning Sam said, "You have to admit, better to get shot in the ass than in your cock or balls."

Mike started laughing followed by Sam began laughing. Erin and I just looked at each other and in unison said, "Men!"

Erin leaned forward patting Mike on the shoulder saying, "Honey I am grateful my husband's aim is so bad. If he had shoot off your cock, that would have been horrible."

I saw Mike look at Sam who was grinning. Sam shrugged his shoulders then said, "What can I say? Maybe I need some practice at the range."

Chapter 47 - Surprise for Mike (Carla)

We were all happy to be home. We decided the cruise was a huge success and we would not dwell on the pirate incident. On the drive home Erin and I were laughing at the boys, who were literally acting like little boys who had been promised a present.

The guys were so cute. We had barely driven into the city limits back home when both of them, as if on cue asked when they were going to get their key to their buddy's house. Erin and I had not told them, but we had the keys with us all along. Erin handed her key to my husband and I handed mine to Sam. The looks on their faces were priceless as they looked at the keys like it was a solid bar of pure gold they had been handed.

Sam grinned and looked at me asking, "Do I have to wait until Mike is healed before I can see if my key works?"

Erin and I exchanged looks with her laughing. I answered Sam, "No honey, you should not have to be deprived just because Mike didn't know how to dodge one little bullet."

Mike looked at his buddy and asked, "You really are an asshole. I thought you were my friend and here you are already planning when you are going to fuck my wife when you know I can't fuck yours? You can't even wait for me to recover, and it is because you can't keep your finger off the trigger that I am like this."

Sam smiled and said, "I am happy you understand buddy. Maybe Erin can come along with me and entertain you while I take care of Carla for you. You heard Carla. Why should she have to go without my magnificent cock just because you went and got yourself shot in the ass?"

Mike hung his head and said, "If you remember it was you who shot me. I have always considered you my friend." He looked into the back seat at both of us then at Erin asking her, "Honey, can I count on you?"

Erin said, "You know you can, Baby. Maybe we can even sit outside the bedroom door and listen as Sam makes Carla scream when she has her orgasms."

Mike exclaimed, "Even my buddy's wife wants to fuck with me!"

The three of us laughed at Mike's mock indignation. I knew he would get a kick out of being at the house when Sam came over and I would be sure to make those times extra loud for his listening pleasure.

***

Mike was on his crutches limping around the house. Erin and I watched him and realized he was using his gunshot wound to get some sympathy. We were pretty sure he was healed up, but to hear him complain you would think it just happened. I know he was sore at first and I pampered him. I even jerked him off almost daily since he was unable to fuck. He always enjoyed a hand job. He had even coaxed Erin into giving him a blow job when she came over.

It had been over two weeks since the injury. Erin and I decided he was milking us for all the sympathy he could get. We told him we were concerned that the hand jobs and blow jobs we were giving him were preventing him from healing. We told him in light of our concerns we had decided, for his own good, we would not be doing anything sexual with him until he had fully healed.

It is amazing how quickly his healing progressed once he didn't have us pampering him and draining his cum for him. He complained like a little baby that first day and I told him he could always take care of it himself if he needed relief that desperately. The next day the crutches were leaning against the wall in the bedroom and he claimed to be fully recovered. It is amazing what a little motivation can do for the healing process.

It was so good to see our men happy again. The depression they had been experiencing before the vacation was now gone. Erin and I were proud of our ability to so dramatically turn our husband's attitudes around so well. We both agreed it was fun having our husbands upbeat and happy once again. Mike did not miss an opportunity to jokingly harass Sam about shooting him and each time Sam told him the next time he would make his aim better.

We had been home only three days before I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and heard the door open. Mike had been home only a few minutes and was in his office working on the computer. I looked up to see Sam standing in the open doorway. I had been expecting this to happen, but did not know when they boys would decide to use their keys.

I wondered if Erin would be coming over to keep Mike company while Sam and I went to the bedroom.

I literally ran to the door and threw my arms around Sam. He felt so good. He took my face in his hands and gave me a wonderfully hot passionate kiss. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist as he placed his hands under my bottom to support me. He kicked the door closed and carried me like this to the Master bedroom.

Sam asked, "Where is Mike?"

"Last I knew he was in his office."

Expecting to hear Mike, I was surprised there had not been a sound from him. I asked Sam, "Is Erin coming over?"

"Yes, I left the door unlocked. She is in the car. She said she would give us time to get in the bedroom then she would come in and find Mike."

I was glad to hear Mike would be taken care of. I could focus my attention on Sam.

We both undressed throwing clothes every which way. Sam took my shoulder in his hands and laid me back on the bed. He climbed between my legs and easily penetrated me. I wrapped my legs around his bottom as he fucked me on the bed that, previous to this, my husband had been the only man with whom I had shared this bed.

It is true Erin and I had made love in this bed many times, but I had never been with another man, at least not until now. Sam wasted no time filling me with his thick cum. We then lay side by side with him holding me close as we talked. As we began talking I placed my hand on Sam's wet cock. I have always enjoyed playing with a man's cock and his balls. I like it when his cock is soft and I can do much more with it. I enjoy the feeling of it beginning to stiffen as I arouse him and he recovers and is ready to fuck me again. The second time is always better since he can last so much longer.

Sam told me he told Mike he wanted to come over. He said Mike said, "Honest buddy, that is why the girls gave us the keys. You are welcome at our home whether I am there or not, but do you think Erin would come along."

I realized Mike had not mentioned Sam coming over. He wanted me to be surprised. I thought it strange of him to go to his office so soon after coming home. He usually sits and talks to me when he gets home. I realized he wanted it to be a surprise so I would have more fun. My husband never ceases to amaze me with his desire to do everything he can to make me happy.

After Sam had talked and cuddled, with a pussy filled full of cum, I suggested we check on Mike and Erin then eat. Sam slipped on his boxers. I prefer to be naked, but with a pussy full of cum I decided to put on a thong to keep from dripping Sam's semen all over the carpet. Quietly we exited the bedroom. I glanced in Mike's office, to check if he was there. I didn't expect him to be, but wanted to check first.

Proceeding toward the living room I could hear female giggling. Peeking around the corner I saw Mike was sitting on the couch wearing his boxers. Erin was nude and laying on her back on the couch. Her shoulders were on Mike's legs with Mike's arm supporting her head. Mike's other hand was fondling her as they talked. Sam and I stood there watching them for a couple minutes.

Mike's fingers would be pinching her nipples at one moment then his hand would slide between her legs. When his hand was between her legs I could see from the movement of the muscled in his arm that he was playing with her clit. We waited and watched. We could hear them as Mike said, "Baby you are so fuckin hot. Sam is a lucky man."

"Oh, fuck Mike. Just like that, don't stop. Of fuck that feels good. Pinch my clit Baby, I am almost there."

Mike lifted her enough to kiss her lips with his hand still between her legs. I could see her begin thrusting her hips up as she was getting close.

"Cum for me Baby. Squirt your juices all over my hand. Oh, Baby I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you!"

"Don't stop Honey. I want you to fuck me Baby. It will not be long and you will be healed up and able to give me that hard cock." There was a pause then her ass lifted off the couch and she screamed out, "OH FUCK! THAT'S IT, YES JUST LIKE THAT! OH FUCK, BABY I AM CUMMING!"

Her orgasm was beautiful. Sam and I waited until it had faded then we stepped out from behind the corner, both of us applauding. I said, "That was beautiful."

Mike and Erin both looked at us grinning. "You two perverts watching us?" asked Erin.

I said, "Rules of open doors still apply."

I felt Sam's hand on my breast as Erin stood up from the couch. She looked at the thong I was wearing and said, "Let me guess, you are full of cum and don't want to drip?"

Grinning I said, "You know me all too well."

She looked at me without saying anything. I could see her gaze kept going to my thong. After a few moments she asked, "You remember when you cleaned Mike's cum out of me?" I nodded my head. She continued, "Would you mind if I cleaned Sam's out of you? I am sure the boys would enjoy watching."

I didn't even have to say a word as we both heard the men say, "Fuckin A we want to watch."

Erin took my hand and led me to the center of the room. She helped me to lay on my back on the carpet. Looking into my eyes with a sultry look of desire I felt her fingers on the waistband of my thong. I lifted my hips as she pulled the garment down my legs and threw it to the side. We never broke eye contact as I pulled my feet up toward my bottom.

With my knees elevated, Erin placed her hands on my knees spreading them wide. I saw her smile as she lowered her head toward my pussy. The feeling as her mouth touched my pussy was electric. Knowing I was full of her husband's semen made what she was doing that much more exciting.

Feeling her clean Sam's cum out of me with her tongue was incredible. I could now see why she went wild when I did this to her on the boat. I had three more orgasms before I had to stop her. I knew I was clean after the first orgasm, but it felt so good I did not have the will power to make her stop.

Once I did stop her she scooted up my body until our breasts were mashed together. Our lips were sealed together and I tasted my best friend, her husband and myself all at the same time from the fluids in her mouth and on her lips. It felt wonderful being with my best friend, and this was the first time they boys had seen us together here at home. They saw us making love several times on the cruise, but here at home seemed different. As good as this felt I had promised Sam something to eat and I knew Mike was hungry.

Erin helped me get things ready as the boys sat in the living room and talked. Despite all the joking Sam really did feel bad about Mike getting shot. Mike teased him about it a lot, but when he saw Sam's genuine concern, he tried to put his mind at ease telling him they were still best friends and he knew it was an accident. Erin I listened in on the conversation as Mike said, "Buddy don't worry about it. It could have happened to anyone. I am just happy it turned out like it did."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers