Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

"I know Mike, but I feel so bad about what happened. If I had been more careful it would not have happened."

"Yea and if you have been more careful the asshole might have shot me himself, or even you. It turned out fine, forget it. I am just fucking with you, you know that. Besides that when I tell the women at work about it they are impressed."

We could hear Sam laughing and heard him say, "I should have known you would find some way to use it to your advantage to impress women."

Mike said, "I am just thankful for our wives you didn't hit something important. Without me around we both know you could not service both of our hot wives with just your cock."

"Now wait a minute buddy, my cock could take care of both of them without me even breaking a sweat, and furthermore..."

Erin interrupted Sam as she yelled, "Boys come eat. You need to keep your strength up."

She looked at me holding up the palm of her hand facing me for a high five. I grinned as we slapped hands together. Her timing was perfect. Our men really are boys trapped in the bodies of vey handsome men.

We all enjoyed dinner. I think the boys enjoyed it more since Erin and I decided to eat naked. The boys insisted on wearing their boxers. They said it was sexier if we were the only ones naked. We both agreed, they had a good point.

Sam and Erin left late that night. Mike and Erin watched sat in the bedroom and enjoyed watching Sam fuck me one more time before they left. I could tell watching us really turned to two of them on.

Chapter 48 - I Need Your Help? (Carla)

Mike had recovered from his gunshot wound and I was pleasantly surprised to see he and Sam had decided to swap wives for the weekend.

Sam had just finished putting his first load of cum deep in my ass. I love having my ass fucked. When Sam pulled out I said, "Baby I have an idea you might like."

He looked at me as I reached over to the nightstand and opened the top drawer. Pulling out a butt plug I handed it to him and said, "Would you like to plug your woman so your cum doesn't leak out?"

The grin on his face told me all I needed to know. Still laying on my tummy I raised my hips off the bed, reached back grabbing my cheeks and pulling them apart. I felt one of Sam's hands at the top of my buttocks and the cold hard plastic of the plug against my anus. The pressure on the plug began opening my ass as Sam pushed it into me. Just as it was beginning to become painful it slipped in with my sphincter closing in around it to hold it in place.

Looking at Sam I grinned and gave him a kiss, then said, "I like that. If feels good knowing your cum is locked inside me."

Wrapping his arms around me he gave me a kiss then said, "Baby you are so fuckin sexy. I just can't get enough of you."

Pulling my face back from him I said, "You are pretty damn sexy yourself mister. Let's go eat, I have something special for after we eat."

As we were sitting at the dinner table Sam asked, "How does that plug feel inside you?"

I wiggled my butt on the chair and said, "Actually I like how it feels." Pausing briefly I continued, "Honey I want to learn to do something, but I need your help."

"Sure Babe anything you want. What is it?"

"I am pretty sure you are going to like what I have in mind, but you can't tell Mike. I want to surprise him once I have mastered how to do it."

"You sound serious about this."

"Yes I am. It is really important to me. It probably will not be a lot of fun for you until I get it mastered. Once I get good at it I am sure you will say it was worth the effort."

"Are you going to tell me what it is?"

"I could, but I think it is better if you can see what it is rather than me trying to describe it. I have a video of what I want to do. I will go get it so you can see what it is."

"Okay, let's go watch this video. I am intrigued with what this might be."

Getting up from the table I gave him a quick kiss before running into the living room and getting the DVD with the scene I wanted him to see. Sam had followed me into the living room and sat on the couch facing the television.

He squeezed my ass cheeks together and said, "Baby when you just now ran in here it was so hot seeing that plug in your ass as you ran."

We were both still naked. I gave him a quick kiss and pressed the button on the remote. I selected the scene I wanted from the DVD menu. As I snuggled in close to Sam he put his arm around me pulling me tight against his body. It fells so good to be a man's arms. I love it when Mike or Sam squeeze me tight against their bodies. It took a few minutes to get to the particular scene on the DVD I wanted him to see.

Looking up into his eyes I said, "Honey, I want to learn to do what you are about to see this girl doing. I know it will take a lot of practice, and it may require you being a little more forceful with me than normal in order for me to be able to do it, at least at first."

Sam looked at me with a strange look on his face, but did not say anything he just glanced back at the TV screen. I saw the scene coming up and said, "Okay, here it is. Watch the actress as she takes this guy's cock. Please pay particularly close attention so you can see how her neck bulges. That is what I think is the most exciting."

I had seen this scene so many times I had it memorized. I had even sat here when Mike was at work and masturbated several times to this particular scene. With Sam's cock in my hand I watched his facial expressions as he watched the movie. I wanted to see his expression when he saw what I wanted him to help me learn. His cock was hard in my hand as I nuzzled my face into his chest every now and then. He smelled so damn good. I like a man to smell like a man and not some sweet sickening cologne.

I could see his eyes getting wide and I glanced at the TV to make sure he was seeing what I thought he saw. Sure enough it was the scene where the girl was on her back and her head was hanging down off the table. It reminded me of how my head hung off the table that night on the boat when I was the serving tray and they removed the board supporting my head.

I heard Sam say, "Oh Fuck!" There was a pause, then "You have got to be kidding." A few moments later he said, "How the fuck is she doing that?"

I dropped to his lap and began sucking his hard manhood. He kept talking, but to nobody specific. He was just making verbal comments about what he was seeing on the TV. I really wanted to suck the cum out of Sam's balls, but I wanted my first lesson even more than I wanted his cum in my mouth. I could not allow him to cum, at least not yet. After my first lesson I would have the cum I wanted now, in my stomach. I would just have to wait a while longer.

Knowing the scene had ended with the actress taking the full load into her throat I stopped sucking Sam's cock and sat up leaning into him. "Baby what do you think? Will you help me learn how to do that?"

Sam's eyes were still on the TV, even though I had stopped the movie. I reached up and took his chin in my hand turning his face to me. "Baby, did you hear what I asked?"

"Uh yea Sweetie. You want to learn how to do that? Why did you stop sucking my cock? That was feeling really good."

Looking at him I said, "I stopped because I don't want you to cum before you help me with my first lesson, and yes, I want to learn how to do that more than anything. Will you help teach me?"

"Hell yes I will help you. You want to start now?"

"Yes, now is as good a time as any, but remember you can't tell Mike. Erin knows I was going to ask you, but Mike can't know anything until I have it mastered."

Sam looked down at me and said, "Are you sure about this? It does not look like this will be a lot of fun for you. I can only imagine how difficult it will be to control your gag reflex."

"Yes Baby, I am sure. Please help me. I want to do this for Mike and you. I have a feeling you both will like it once I can do it like that girl in the movie."

Sam grinned and picked me up from the couch and carried me to my bedroom.

Chapter 49 - Helping Carla Learn (Sam)

Carla asked me to help her learn something, but I had no idea what she had in mind. She said it would be easier to show me a video she had. When I saw the video I was at first in disbelief. How could any woman take a cock into her throat like that? The actress in the porn had her head hanging over the edge of a bed with her mouth open. The man pushed his hard cock into the girl's mouth. The camera zoomed in on the girl's neck and it was easy to see exactly where the man's cock was in her throat simply by looking at the bulge in her neck. He was past her mouth with his cock actually entering her throat deep enough it made her neck bulge! It was the hottest thing I think I have ever seen.

My concern was whether or not Carla was even capable of doing what she was asking me to help her with. I wondered if these women who could do this were special in some way. Maybe the way their neck was or something about their gag reflex. Even though I had seen it, I could not believe every woman was capable of doing it. Erin and Carla are so petite. She wanted this so much I knew I would help her try to achieve her goal. She would have to decide if her body would allow her to do this or not.

If this is what she wants, it would be amazing for her to be able to do it. I at least owe it to her to help her try. She said she wanted to begin that evening and she had just been sucking my cock as I watched the video. I was ready for something and I agreed now was as good a time as any. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

Carla and Erin are so small they are easy to lift and carry. I have always found tiny little petite women to be the sexiest. Now I have two that are not only tiny, but both are equally beautiful and sexy. This is more than a man could ask for.

I placed Carla on the bed and asked, "Okay Baby, how do you want to begin?"

"Let me lie on my back and then put your cock in my mouth. I have been practicing with a dildo Erin and I play with, but every time I get close I can't push it past my gag reflex. I need you to force it in. Force me to take it."

"Baby, I am not so sure about this."

"Sam, I know you will not seriously hurt me, but I need someone to help me do what I can't do by myself. Once you help me control my gagging, I will be able to move forward."

"Okay, I will try. Do you want me to take the plug out of your ass?"

She grinned and said, "No Baby, I like the way it feels. I want to leave it in all night if you don't mind."

I told you she was ultra sexy! She had her head hanging over the side of the bed with her mouth wide open. She had her tongue sticking out as far as she could get it. Just looking at her made my cock hard. She said, "Okay Stud, I am ready."

I put my cock in her mouth then moved my hands to grip her breasts. I began working my cock deeper into her mouth attempting to get it in deeper. Her mouth felt great. One thing I learned about Carla on the cruise was she is an expert at giving blow jobs.

I began pushing deeper causing her to gag. I pulled back immediately, but felt her hands on my ass pulling my cock back into her mouth. Even though she had gagged, she did not want me pulling out of her mouth. I eased forward pushing back in and again her gagging made me pull back.

She maintained her grip on my ass keeping me from pulling out of her mouth. She did release one hand and remove my cock from her mouth so she could talk. She said, "Baby, you need to force it in me. That is what I meant I can't do it myself with a dildo. I need you to force it into me. Try squeezing my tits really hard. Maybe that will help me concentrate on something other than my throat. I like you playing with my tits. You know you can't hurt me. I promise I will not break."

She put my cock back in her mouth and placed her hands back on my ass. Again I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. Taking her advice my hands were still gripping her breasts, but I gripped even tighter as I pushed into her. I started pinching and pulling on her nipples. She moaned from the pain and the vibrations from her moaning felt great on my cock. I pushed causing her to gag again, but this time I did not pull back, I just stopped pushing. She kept gagging and the contractions of her throat did feel good. Eventually she stopped and I pushed a little further. I could feel her hands on my ass cheeks as she was pulling me deeper into her.

I decided to try and gently fuck her mouth and see if that would help. With slow strokes I pulled back then pushed forward. Over and over I did this each time entering her mouth a little further. Her gagging was squeezing my cock causing much more stimulation. I had not expected her gagging to actually stimulate my cock but it did and it became so intense I reached the point where I could hold back no longer. I erupted sending a load of cum into Carla's mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop, coughing only a couple of times.

She was smiling as I picked her up and held her tight. "Baby, I am sorry. I didn't mean to gag you like that."

Carla looked at me and said, "Honey don't be sorry, that is exactly what I wanted. You have to do it like that so I can learn to take you all the way."

Placing her back on the bed I laid down beside her. She snuggled up against me with her head on my chest. I had my arm around her and she draped her leg draped over my thigh. She felt so good up against me like that we drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened the following morning with my cock in Carla's warm wet mouth. I watched her and was enjoying her efforts, in addition to the view. She looked up at me and grinned. Taking my cock out of her mouth she asked, "Are you ready to give me another lesson before breakfast?"

How could a man turn down an offer like that? Carla positioned herself at the edge of the bed. I stepped up to her as she put her arms over her head placing her hands on my ass, as she had done the pervious night. Nodding her head and pulling me toward her she took me into her mouth as she worked hard attempting to learn how to get control of her gag reflex.

I felt bad about her gagging, but it was evident this is what she thought she needed me to do in order to learn. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but it seemed as if I was able to get further into her mouth this time than I had before. I had to give her credit she was determined to learn how to take a cock all the way down her throat. I was beginning to believe with her determination she would eventually accomplish the task.

Over the next six weeks, each time I was alone with Carla, I continued to help her practice. The first time I was able to push firmly against her lips with my balls pressing against her nose she got so excited she had an orgasm simply from my cock in her throat and my fingers on her nipples. She wanted me to push my cock into her neck again, but this time she handed me a marker and wanted me to make a mark on her neck where the end of my cock was when I was at the deepest point.

Doing as she asked I worked my cock back into her throat. When I felt my balls against her nose I looked down and saw her lips. My cock had completely disappeared, only her lips pressed tightly against my abdomen were visible. I quickly located the end of my cock and made a tiny dot on her neck with the marker. Once the mark was made to record her achievement I pulled out.

She jumped out of bed and ran to her vanity mirror. She looked at the dot and touched it saying, "Oh fuck, you really were in my neck. This is so fuckin awesome. We have to practice until you can push right in before I tell Mike. Quick hand me the phone. I have to call and tell Erin."

Pressing the speaker phone button, so I could hear, she dialed the phone as I held her on my lap listening for my wife to answer. When Erin's voice came on the phone she sounded like she was out of breath. "Hello?"

"Honey, I did it! I took Sam's cock all the way down my throat."

I could hear Mike in the background asking my wife if something was wrong. We heard her say, "No Baby, it is just Carla. She wanted to tell me something."

"What is it?" I heard Mike ask.

"It is girl stuff. You will find out later. Oh fuck yea Baby, just like that. Keep fucking my ass Baby while I talk to Carla. Oh yes Baby that is perfect."

Erin was moaning when she came back to the phone. "Honey that is wonderful. Did Sam like it?"

Carla said, "He is on the speaker. Ask him yourself?"

We could hear Mike ask, "What did she do? Did Sam like what?"

Erin said, "Baby fuck my ass, you will find out later. It is a secret. No baby, push it in all the way like you were before." She was back on the phone when she asked, "Baby, what did you think?"

"Oh Honey, you have to learn how to do this. It is fuckin amazing. Carla had me put a mark on her neck to show how far into her neck my cock was."

"NO SHIT? Baby send me a picture, please."

Carla was laughing when she said, "Okay just as soon as we hang up, but don't let Mike see it."

"I won't, I promise."

Mike could be heard, "Send you a picture of what, and what do you promise?"

"I promise I will not let you fuck my ass again if you don't mind your own business and fuck my ass like I want. I will also take a photo of those blue balls when you don't get any pussy. Now just fuck my ass and you will find everything else out in due time." There was a pause then, "Oh yea Baby, just like that. That is much better."

Talking to Erin, Carla said, "Honey it really is something you need to learn. Sam loves it and I know Mike will like it too."

I spoke up saying, "Honey you have no idea how good it makes my cock feel."

We could hear Erin say, "Oh yes Baby, just like that. Of Fuck I am cumming, don't stop. Fuck that ass with your big cock. Yea just like that ram it in hard."

Carla grinned then reached over and pressed the END key to disconnect the call. Looking at me she said, "I do believe they are having a good time."

"Sounds like Erin is being a little bossy. Obviously Erin is enjoying his cock. Poor guy everyone knows but him."

Carla wrapped her arms around my neck grinning as she asked, "Are you having a good time fucking Mike's wife?"

"Mike's cock in in my wife's ass, but mine is not in your ass." I smiled then said, "Honey it doesn't matter. I can't think of anything I would enjoy more than what I am doing right now. You and Erin are just too good for Mike and me."

Grinning she said, "I know we are and don't you boys ever forget it." The tightened her arms around my neck and gave me a wonderful kiss. All this time we had been practicing her overcoming her gag reflex we had done very little else. Carla said, "Baby I am so happy I finally did it, but I never could have done it without your help."

I grinned saying, "I am just happy I was able to be of service to my best friend's lady."

"Now that we accomplished our goal, we need to celebrate. I want you to use whichever hole would you like?"

It was hard to decide, but I ended up saying, "I love that ass, but tonight I want you on your knees and I want to put my cock in that sweet pussy."

Carla grinned and quickly got on her hands and knees. Looking back at me as I knelt between her legs she said, "Baby, fuck me good. Pull my hair and fuck my pussy with that big handsome cock. Fill me full of your baby making seed. I want you to fuck me really hard."

I did just that. I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as I put my cock in her very wet pussy. I needed this and I was determined to make it good for both of us. Just like my wife, Carla likes her hair pulled as she is being fucked doggy style. Thinking of Mike fucking my wife's ass I was extremely aroused by this little blonde my cock was in. She wanted to be fucked hard and tonight I was happy that is what she wanted. As aroused and hard as I was I am not sure I could have been gentle.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers