Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers

"Spank my ass Baby, make it sting."

With my free hand I swatted her ass five or six times making is glow red. Carla screamed out, "Fuck me Baby. Fuck me hard." I picked up the pace and switched hands to spank her other cheek. The slapping sound of my body slamming into her wet pussy and the sight of her red ass cheeks was driving me wild with passion.

Carla screamed out, "FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME HARDER! SPANK THAT ASS! DON'T STOP, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" I fucked her with everything I had and she was pushing back against me when I felt it begin, my orgasm flooded over me. As my cock was filling my buddy's wife with my own sperm I could feel her inner muscles contracting squeezing my cock. When the spasms in my cock subsided Carla and I lay exhausted on the bed holding each other tight as we shared passionate kisses. We drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

After that night each time Carla and I were together she always wanted to practice. She would not be satisfied until she was able to easily take my cock entirely into her throat without any trouble. Her excitement was contagious. I was even excited to hear what Mike would have to say about her new talent. This last time before she was going to show Mike her new talent she said, "Baby, I want to show you something."

I had quit being surprised by what ideas she came up with. I watched as she went to her dresser and dug into one of the drawers. She pulled out a long and very thick item. She told me it was a toy she and Erin play with when they are alone. I looked at the long flexible toy. On closer inspection I saw it had what looked like a cock glans molded into each end.

I thought I had figured out what it was but still asked, "What is it?"

Carla grinned and said, "It is a double ended dildo. It is great when two girls are together. I put one end in me and Erin puts the other end in her own pussy. We can both get fucked at the same time without any men."

It was a little thicker than my own cock, but the big difference is it was over two feet long! Carla was holding it up for me to see, grinning the entire time.

I asked, "Okay it is cool, but what did you want to show me?"

She didn't say anything, but put one end against her lips. Opening her mouth she swallowed and took a deep breath then began pushing it into her mouth. She would pull it out then push it back in. Each time she pushed it a little deeper. Each time she pulled it out she would take a deep breath before pushing it back in.

Eventually she had it in far enough she had to tip her head up in an effort to help straighten out the 90 degree bend connecting her mouth to her throat. I watched in fascination as I began seeing the outline of the cock begin to show up in her neck! I had been in her this far, but not much further. She still had quite a bit of this thing outside her mouth. When all was said and done the bulge ended up just above where the bones of her collar bone could be seen under her skin.

She left it there a bit then slowly pulled it back out without gagging or coughing at all. As she pulled it completely out of her mouth she gave me a huge grin and a curtsey. It was comical. Here she was naked giving me a curtsey as she held this huge double ended dildo and I was clapping my hands applauding her achievement.

All I could think to say was, "You have to video it the first time Mike's cock is in your neck."

"Better than that, you and Erin are going to be here to see it. You can operate the video camera."

My buddy was going to be impressed. Now I just had to teach Erin how Carla had learned to do this.

Chapter 50 - Best Wife (Mike)

When we returned home, Sam and I had the same idea. Both of us wanted our own key to our buddy's house. The four of us were good friends before the vacation, but since then we have become almost inseparable.

Sam got to use his key first, but he did not show up empty handed. Like the good friend he is he brought along Erin to keep me company while he and Carla were in the bedroom. My ass was still very sore from being shot. It was an accident, but to rub it in I was complaining to Sam and telling everyone how my best friend shot me in the ass. At first some people didn't believe me, but later they were convinced. I even offered to let some of the women have a peak for themselves. After offering I realized a couple of them wanted me to drop my pants. That is when I chickened out. I never thought they would call my bluff.

I told Carla about what happened and she asked, "Why didn't you show them? If I was them I would want to see."

"I didn't think you would appreciate it if I dropped my pants to show them."

"Baby seriously? After all we have been through recently, do you really think I am the jealous type? I know you love me and I have no problem separating love from lust." She paused as she looked at me, then said, "Yes, I know you also love Erin, but that is different. The four of us have a very unique relationship."

I was relieved at her comment regarding Erin. She was right, but we had not really talked about our feelings toward Sam and Erin. I realized on the trip that Erin and I had developed a real love that went beyond lust, but we both readily admitted our spouse was our true love. Maybe there are degrees of love, I am not sure. What I did know was my love for Carla grew stronger every day.

Regarding the lust and love issue, I had to admit, she had a point. She said, "The next time they want to see, show them. Seriously, I want you to show them your battle wound."

"They will most likely get a good look at my breeding tools."

"So what, just as long as you don't put it in them and you tell me about it, I don't care if they see my man's tool or even if they touch. It sort of turns me on for them to see what you use to fuck me with. They will be jealous it belongs to me. Just remember that man milk belongs to Erin and me unless you really feel you need to share some with them. If you do want to fuck some of them, just tell me first. I don't care as long as I know ahead of time."

I was a little surprised at her casual attitude. I said, "Okay Baby. I am not sure I will do it, but I will remember what you said."

"You don't have to fuck them to show them your scar and if they see your handsome cock and big balls, I couldn't care less."

"I know, but you know how I am once my pants are off."

"Yes, I do know and I love that big cock and those balls. Erin has also grown attached to them," she acknowledged with a sexy grin.

"I know and she really does enjoy squeezing them, but they belong to you Baby."

***

The first time I used my key to open the front door of my buddy's house it was with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. We had been home from our cruise for almost three weeks. Sam had used his key several times at my house to 'visit' Carla. I had fully recovered from the gunshot would and was more than ready for my first time to fuck Erin at their house. Tonight it would be as we had planned. Sam was at my house and I was at his.

Even though we had spent a week on Clothing Optional in almost a constant state of sexual activity, I was still a little nervous about using the house key Erin had given me. Sam had been enjoying spending time with Carla, using the key she gave him, but he admitted the first time he used his key to our house he felt the same as I was feeling now.

I knew Sam and Carla would be having a good time this evening at my house and I hoped Sam's wife and I would have just as much fun. The plan to give Sam and me keys to the other man's home had been totally our wives idea.

Even though all four of us knew the reason for the keys was to continue the practice of swapping wives that had begun on the cruise, it still made me nervous walking into the home of another couple. This was compounded by the fact my intent of entering the house was to fuck the woman inside who just happened to be my best friend's wife.

Sam and I had agreed to act as if it was our own home and the wives would not know who would be walking through the door on any given day/evening. We were not to knock, but just use the key and open the door as if it was out own home.

It took us a while to work everything out, but it is now like I have two wives and a very good buddy in Sam. Over the coming months Sam and I would have a lot of fun surprising the wives with who would be coming home to them. They never know who is going to come walking through the door at any time.

The girls came up with a game of their own. They would say they expected one or the other of us, but how would we know for sure. The girls came up with a sexy plan to remove all doubt as to who they expected. They agreed to not communicate with each other regarding who they thought they would be spending the night with.

The way they explained their plan is if Carla thinks Sam will be opening the door, instead of me, she will be nude when he comes through the door. If she thinks it will be me opening the door she will be dressed. She can dress is something sexy, but she will be wearing something. Erin will do the same thing if she thinks it will be my cock in her that evening instead of her husband's. It was just a fun game to see if they could anticipate who would be walking through the door.

From the beginning Sam and I had decided if possible when we used the key to our buddy's house, it would be for the entire night. Our wives told us they liked it better that they would be sleeping with the man who had just fucked them and not have us show up, fuck them and then leave.

I felt like I was completely healed from the gunshot and tonight would be the first time I would use my new key.

I inserted the key in the lock. As I turned the key in the lock I was wondering how Erin would be dressed. If she had guessed correctly she would be naked. I secretly hoped she would be dressed in something sexy expecting Sam. I wanted her to be surprised.

The locking bolt retraced. I turned the door knob and I began pushing the door open. As it opened I heard Erin call out, "Sam, dinner is almost ready."

She was expecting Sam and I could tell she was in the kitchen so I went on in. She was dressed, but did not act as surprised as I had hoped. She saw me and a huge smile appeared on her face. She hurried over and wrapped her arms around my neck saying, "It is about time. I thought you had lost the key I gave you. I was about to get another one made for you. My husband seems to be wearing out the one Carla gave him for your house."

"If your husband had not shot me, I would have been here a lot sooner. I have been staring at this key every day. Finally today I got to use it to come see my girl," I said. Then I asked, "What's for dinner?"

"First of all, I certainly hope you have more on your mind than just coming to see me and second of all, it is just a casserole." She held up her finger grinning as she said, "But, I do have a hot pussy appetizer if you are interested."

I asked, "Can I have it as an appetizer and as a dessert?"

Erin was wearing a short skirt. To answer me she pulled her skirt up, turned and bent over the kitchen table. Looking back at me she said, "If you don't mind moving my thong to the side, you can enjoy your appetizer now. Dessert will be served in the bedroom."

It had been almost three weeks since my cock had been in this cutie and the suspense of putting it in her again was killing me. I was in my buddy's home, while he was, in all probability, in my home fucking my wife. I could not wait to get me some of the sweet pussy hidden under the thong this sexy little thing was wearing.

Pulling the thin string out from between her cheeks and moving the tiny piece of black satin covering her lips to the side I dove right in and began licking her cute little bald pussy. As I was licking her I was using my right hand to unzip my slacks and fish my cock out. Erin's pussy is always very delicious, but I had to get my cock wet with her juices. I had to feel the wonderful warmth and wetness of her pussy enveloping my cock. I placed my hard cock between her lips then stood up and leaned my weight into her. As my cock opened her fuck tunnel and glided inside she let out a moan and said, "Oh FUCK, I needed that cock. Baby I forgot how good that cock feels inside me. Fuck that cunt Baby it is all yours to fuck and enjoy."

Needing no further encouragement I did as the lady requested. My only problem was after the excitement and anticipation I had been experiencing all day regarding how good this would be, there is no way I was going to be able to last very long. Long before I was ready I was emptying my first load of cum in my buddy's wife. I remained in her for a while enjoying the warm wetness that had a grip on my cock. Both Erin and Carla have tight pussies. The fact they are so small and neither has had a baby makes them a tight fuck.

I did finally pull out of her and let her stand up. Turning around she put her arms around my neck and said, "Honey that felt wonderful. I am very anxious for dessert."

After adjusting her thong back over her pussy she pulled her skirt down over firm little ass. I love my wife more than anything and would not trade her for anyone, but if I could not have Carla, Erin would be my next choice. Sam and I are very fortunate men to have such beautiful and incredibly sexy wives.

I asked, "Baby will you do something for me?"

Erin looked at me and said, "Honey, I will do anything you want. All you have to do is ask."

I like the way this woman thinks. "Do you mind eating dinner wearing just your thong?"

The look on her face made my cock begin to harden again. She didn't say a word, she simply began slowly removing her clothes. She was down to her bra, thong and heels. Reaching behind her back she unhooked her bra and slowly revealed her tits. Erin is like Carla in that she does not need to wear a bra. Her breasts are so firm and at a B cup they don't have enough weight to sag. Her nipples are like headlights pointing straight ahead. She lifted her foot and reached down to remove her shoe. I stopped her by holding up my hand and saying, "On second thought, leave the heels on. They are too sexy to take off."

She smiled then stood up to face me. She slowly turned in a 360 degree circle in front of me. When she was once again facing me she asked, "Does the gentleman approve of his date's attire?"

"The gentleman does approve and you look good enough to fuck."

Grinning she said, "I certainly hope so, because I am counting on the gentleman using this body for his pleasure tonight."

How does a man keep himself from shooting off in his pants after hearing something like that? She sat down across from each other at the table and ate. She said, "It is strange but it does turn me on to be sitting here almost naked with you being fully dressed. There is something about that I find very erotic."

We continued to eat the most enjoyable meal I have eaten since we were aboard Clothing Optional.

Dinner was delicious. Erin had done most of the cooking on the cruise. Carla is an excellent cook, but even Carla will agree Erin does have the edge over her when it comes to kitchen masterpieces. Erin has received formal culinary training at a chef. She never pursued a career in that line of work, but I have no doubt she would have been very successful had she chosen to do so.

Erin finished shortly before me. We were sitting across from each other at their small informal table. As I sat there finishing the delicious dinner I noticed Erin lean to the side and reach her hand to each foot. It appeared she was removing her heels. This was confirmed when I felt her bare foot between my legs directly atop my cock. She was wiggling her toes driving me crazy.

"Honey, do you like my feet?"

"Do you really need to ask?" She knows I get turned on by her feet. She keeps them soft and her pedicure is always perfect. I love her feet in a pair of stilettos.

"I just wanted to make sure. I simply love rubbing my toes on a man's hard cock. Why don't you just slip those slacks and boxers off and let me have some fun with my feet."

I may not be the smartest man, but I did not have to be told twice. I have never in my life kicked my shoes off and stripped my slacks off any faster than I did then. I was beginning to take my boxers off when Erin said, "On second thought, keep your boxers on."

I sat back in my chair wearing my shirt, tie, boxers and socks. Erin wasted no time placing her small foot back on my cock. She kept watching my face intently as I ate and she kneaded my cock with her toes. She was grinning as she watched me try to concentrate on eating. I looked down at her feet and could tell she had evidently gotten a pedicure recently. Her nails were painted a high gloss bright red. I thought I saw something on her toes and held her foot in my hand to get a closer look. I saw her grinning as if reading my mind she lifted her other foot letting me take it and look at it.

I saw on her big toe in a slightly darker shade of red was written "Sam" and on the other foot her big toe had "Mike" written in the same slightly darker polish." I looked at her and she was grinning. She said, "I told the lady I wanted the names of both my men on my toes. Do you like?"

All I could think about was how hot this woman was. I nodded my head in answer to her question. She slid her foot to the leg of my boxers then up under the fabric until she came into direct contact, skin to skin, with my hard cock and balls.

It flashed through my mind as I wondered briefly what Sam was doing at this precise moment with Carla. Erin broke my thinking about Sam and Carla when I heard her giggle and say, "Honey you are getting my foot wet. Are you leaking pre-cum on my new pedicure?"

Almost finished with dinner I could wait no longer. This foxy little thing was too much for me to be able to wait any longer. I stood up, letting her foot fall to the floor. She stood from her chair, just before I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder heading off to their bedroom. She was squealing with delight saying, "Put me down. What are you going to do with me? I am going to tell my husband what you are doing." All the time she was squealing she was laughing. I swatted her sexy bare ass and said, "You little lady are about to get fucked."

She started laughing even more as she said, "It is about time. What took you so long?"

I put her on the bed and grabbed her tiny thong puling it forcefully down her legs and throwing it across the room. With my shirt and socks still on, I shucked only my boxers and was on top and inside her before she could move. Erin wrapped her legs around me saying, "Fuck me Baby. I have missed you so much. I you hard cock feels so good."

I fucked her like a man who had not seen a woman in years. I did not fuck her forcefully, but I was inside her and I was not letting her go anytime soon. I was determined to enjoy her for as long as I could. Being inside her again was pure joy. She had her legs and arms around me and was pushing her pelvis up to meet my downward strokes.

It felt so right to be here on top of this woman. I had a primal urge that demanded I fill her body with a second load of cum this evening. Even though I knew she was on birth control I had an uncontrollable urge to plant my seed inside her.

"Baby, fuck me with that big thick cock. It feels so good stretching me. Baby that is your cunt to fuck whenever you want to use it. Fill it full of your precious seed. Baby, I am your slut."

"You are not a slut. You are one of the two sexiest women I have ever known. You make my cock feel so damn good. I want to fuck you all night."

"Who said you can't fuck me all night. I bet my husband has that beautiful blonde's ass you are married to pinned to the mattress just like you have me. I bet his cock is pounding her pussy right now just like your is doing to me. You boys both have such nice cocks and you both know how to use them to fuck a girl and make her happy she was born a woman. Oh fuck Baby, you feel so damn good!"

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers