Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

The clerk looked at Erin, and I could see the interest in her eyes. She was either into women or was admiring what she recognized to be a beautiful woman. My choice between the two was that she was into girls. She said, "Admission for ladies is free." I thanked her and paid for my ticket. She handed me the ticket and noticed my wedding ring. Looking at me she said, "That is so cool. I have never seen you here before. Do you and your wife do this often?"

I looked at her and said, "No, not really, and this is not my wife. She is my buddy's wife. He and I swapped wives for the weekend."

She looked at me like she was trying to figure out if I was telling her the truth or not. The clerk glanced as Erin who winked at her and said, "His wife is Carla and she has a delicious pussy."

"Are you two fucking with me? I think you are fucking with me."

Erin grinned and said, "Believe it or not, but everything we have told you is the absolute truth. One more thing, he has a big thick cock. You should see it for yourself."

"You two are fucking with me. I am not sure if I believe you, but tell you what, if it is true, that is the hottest thing I have ever heard. I think guys who swap their wives is so fucking hot, but I have never met anyone who admitted to me they are actually with their buddy's wife." She hit the cash register, reached in and pulled out the exact amount I had handed her for my ticket. She held it and said, "If you two are for real, show me that cock and the movie is on me."

Erin grinned and I was a little shocked when she unzipped my pants. My cock was hard as she pulled it out and said, "See, I told you it was big." The clerk looked at my cock and I know I was red with embarrassment. She handed Erin the money in her hand. Erin said, "Thanks."

Looking at Erin she said, "You are a sweet thing, I could enjoy some time with you if you are ever interested. You two have made my day. Enjoy the show and your hot date. Also, honey anytime you are interested come see me, we could have fun."

Thanking her Erin said, "Thank you, and honest, it really was all true." Erin bent over and kissed the head of my cock before putting it back in my pants and zipping me up. I then placed my arm around Erin's waist and began to lead her toward the door with the sign above it that read "Theater Entrance - Ticket Required for Admission." After taking only a couple steps toward the doorway Erin stopped, reached behind her back, took my hand in her own and lowered it placing it directly on the lower part of her ass. She looked up at me smiling and said, "There that is much better. After all that is where it belongs." I heard the clerk who had obviously been watching giggle and say, "You go girl. That is so fuckin hot." Erin looked up at me again grinning then gave me a sexy wink.

We stepped into the theater and stood in place waiting for our eyes to adjust to the darkness. Once we could see enough to understand the layout of the seats and see where people were seated, I led Erin to an area where it looked like we would have some privacy.

I was impressed to find the seats seemed to be fairly new and comfortable. It took me a minute to realize the arm rest between our seats could be lifted up allowing Erin to scoot over against me. She was to my right. I put my right arm around her pulling her close. I placed my left hand on her left thigh. I felt her small hand on the front of my slacks. My cock was still hard and she was squeezing it to keep it that way.

The movie was one of the better ones. It appeared to actually have a plot. It was about two couples who decided to swap wives. One was a good looking black couple. The guy playing the husband had a huge cock. Erin poked me in the side to get my attention. When I looked she was grinning and pointing at the screen. She said, "Baby I want that." I laughed at her. The other couple was an equally good looking white couple. He also had a large cock. I wondered where they found actors with such huge cocks.

Beyond that it was pretty much a bunch of fucking and sucking in all kinds of impossible positions. The wives started out putting on a show for the husbands and the contrast of skin tones was very sexy. The men watched and before long had their cocks deep in the pussy and ass of the actress of the opposite race.

I noticed we were beginning to attract the attention of some of the others guys in the theater. Since most of the people in the theater were men, the appearance of a gorgeous woman in a little black mini-dress got the attention of every man who was not gay. Ordinarily I would have thought a woman wanting to come to a porn theater wanted the attention and maybe wanted to give some blow jobs. Before coming Erin had told me she was interested in only me.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Baby, maybe we should leave. These guys are horny and you are just too tempting for them to keep their hands off." She smiled and leaned over as if she was going to kiss me. With her mouth at my ear she said, "It is okay for them to watch and they can even touch, but I don't want their fingers or cocks inside me; that is reserved for you. I am also not sucking their cocks."

It was her idea to come here and I figured we would see how it went. If the guys wanted to touch her or watch, it appeared she was okay with that. Keeping an eye on her I leaned over the kiss her. Erin has the softest and most delicious lips. My hand was still on her thigh when I felt something. I looked at her legs and saw a guy had taken the seat directly next to her, and his hand was on her right knee. I looked up at him. He looked like a nice enough guy. He was quite a bit older than me, but appeared to be harmless. He was giving me a questioning look like he wanted to know if I was mad. I pointed at her thigh where the hem of her skirt was and nodded my head. I then pointed under her skirt and wagged my finger side to side as I shook my head letting him know that was off limits.

He smiled and nodded his head letting me know he understood the limits. This older guy was enjoying the feeling of this beautiful young woman's soft flesh. I could see his hand flexing as he squeezed her thigh. Erin parted her legs slightly. I was concerned she might be a little naïve and not realize what signals she was inadvertently sending. I felt the guy's index finger tap my hand. When he saw me look at him he pointed at Erin's breasts with a questioning look on his face.

Whispering in her ear, I said, "Baby, he wants to touch your tits." In a hoarse whisper she said, "Okay, I don't care if you don't mind." I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and I watched as he placed his hand on her dress directly atop her breast. His hand remained there, still, for the longest time then he began to squeeze and I saw him teasing and pinching her nipples with his fingers.

Erin was getting turned on even more. I felt between her legs and the moisture seeping out of her was obvious. Lowering my mouth to her ear I said, "Honey, I have to get you out of here. My cock hurts and I need to get it in my girl."

She smiled then turned to the guy next to her. I saw her give him a tender kiss on his cheek. She then took my hand and led me out of the theater. We didn't even make it back to her house before I found a park. Like a couple of high school kids we were in the back seat fucking like crazy. After filling her with cum we finally made it back to her house and into her and Sam's bed. We made love and fucked. There is absolutely a difference between the two, and we explored both.

I held Erin's little naked body in my arms enjoying holding her. As I held her I was wondering what Sam was doing with my Carla at exactly that same time Sam and I had talked about which of the two women was the sexiest or most fun to fuck and we were both in agreement that we could not decide. The one thing we could agree on was we were the luckiest men alive.

With my hands on Erin's breasts and pulling her tightly against my own body, I leaned down and said, "Baby, I don't know about the others, but I can't wait to spend another week aboard Clothing Optional with my beautiful and ultra-sexy cruise wife."

She gave me a beautiful and sexy smile as she looked back over her shoulder and up at me. Rather than say anything her unmistakable answer to my comment was delivered with a very firm squeeze to the shaft of my already hard cock.

I was already thinking of fun and erotic things I could do with and to this sexy little thing as my pre-cum was leaking out of my cock and onto her delicate feminine fingers. Just thinking of all the possibilities made my cock throb as her hand was closed tightly around it.

Then it came to me, I had a brilliant idea, but I had to make a phone call before I mentioned it to the others. Tonight I would enjoy Sam's wife while he was no doubt enjoying mine. First thing tomorrow I would call the owner of Clothing Optional and see if he might be interested in selling her to me. I had always wanted my own boat and Clothing Optional was the perfect boat. With all the memories she held for the four of us, there was no other choice for us. She held memories I knew the four of us would cherish for a lifetime.

Until tomorrow morning the only thing on my mind was putting my painfully hard cock in my petite cruise wife. I had an uncontrollable desire to fill her full of thick cum. Life is so much better now that I have my priorities arranged in order of importance.

"Baby, you have such a nice ass. Roll over onto your tummy, I have an idea..."

THE END

*****

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed the story. As usual none of the characters in this story are real or based on any person living or deceased. The name of the boat is purely fictional. If a real person or vessel bearing the name(s) in this story exists it it entirely coincidental. This story is 100% pure fiction created in the mind of the author. Practicing in real life anything described in this story could be dangerous and/or health threatening. Read and enjoy, but please play safely.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers