WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish nods her head a bit "Well yeah...I mean...if I could, I would love to get into the ring tonight"

"So why not do the other thing you can do better than any Divas ever..." Jericho says

Trish presses her lips together and looks at Jericho with a bit of frustration. "What are you getting at?"

Jericho smirks, "You know Trish, a little Stratusfaction action..." Jericho says.

"What?" Trish asks and then laughs a bit "Are you serious?"

"About that... always..." Jericho replies with a mischievous grin.

"No..." Trish shakes her head "Chris...I'm married now and...not to mention I'm pregnant too..." Trish says before she starts to turn away. "If you're that desperate, maybe you need to look elsewhere...I'm sure Mae is roaming the hallways.."

Jericho raises an eyebrow, "Trish did you just seriously use 'marriage' as an excuse not to have some fun?" Jericho asks before quickly, "And as far as you being pregnant goes... you know how many guys talked about you being hotter now that you're a MILF in the Making?"

"Chris...seriously forget it..." Trish says as she shakes her head.

"Why?" Jericho asks as he steps closer to Trish.

Trish turns back to look at Jericho and presses her luscious lips together. "Because...I'm not interested..."

"Not interested... sure... Trish Stratus...the hottest Diva of all time... isn't interested in some fun..." Jericho smirks, "Trish, if I was one of the naive young guys on the roster, I would buy that.... but I heard about what you did at RAW 1000 with DX..."

Trish bites down on her bottom lip and lowers her head before she slightly clears her throat. "You don't know what you're talking about..."

"Teaching yoga... and getting gang banged... yeah I'm sure you just came to 'celebrate RAW'..." Chris Jericho says, "But you know if you really aren't interested... how come you wore a dress that showed how large your tits are getting because of your pregnancy?"

Trish raises an eyebrow and smirks a bit "You're really an ass, you know that..."

"Only when I really want to be..." Jericho replies with a smirk of his own.

Trish takes a deep breath and looks at Jericho. "If I go into the locker room with, will you leave me alone the remainder of the night?"

"I promise..." Jericho says with a nod of his head

Trish nods her head in response as well. "Ok...so are you going to be a gentlemen for once and open the door for me?" Trish says motioning toward the locker room door.

"Of course... you are a soon-to-be MILF..." Jericho says with a grin as he proceeds to move towards the locker room door and push it open

Trish looks at Jericho and shakes her head with a slight laugh "And you still have sex on your mind 24/7, you're just as bad as Edge..." Trish says before she enters the locker room.

"I wouldn't say that... I don't spend my days off up on a mountain like Edge does..." Jericho says as he follows Trish into the locker room.

Trish Stratus presses her lips together as she stands in the center of the locker room and casually glances around. "Good...we're alone..."

"You sound so disappointed..." Chris Jericho replies with a smirk as he lets the locker room door close as he moves towards Trish.

Trish turns back around to face Jericho as he approaches her, first placing his hands onto her gorgeous hips. Trish bites down on her bottom lip and cutely lips at Jericho. "You locked the door right?"

"Yeah I did..." Jericho says with a nod even though he hasn't.

Trish nods her head "Ok...good..." Trish says before she takes a deep breath. "You ready for this?" Trish asks, seemingly nervous with the events about to take place with the man she once had a relationship with.

"I'm always ready for this..." Jericho says with a smirk and a nod while placing his hands on her waist.

Trish smiles "You never did get over me, did you?" Trish asks as she places her hands around Jericho's neck as he keeps his hands on her waist.

"Now who could get over Trish Stratus?" Jericho says with a grin as he looks down at Trish.

"You and I did have some good times...before I upgraded" Trish says with a playfully laugh before she leans forward and softly kisses his lips.

"Mmmm..." Jericho moans as he begins to return Trish's soft kiss while moving his hands against her dress covered waist.

Trish closes her eyes as she gently flicks her tongue against Jericho's lips, working her tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss.

Jericho moves his tongue forward to meet Trish's tongue as she invades his mouth while he moves his hands behind Trish to grab her ass through the material of her dress.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Trish moans into his mouth as she works her tongue against his tongue, with her pressing forward against his body when he pulls her in closer.

"Mmmm..." Jericho groans as he slides his tongue against Trish's tongue while pulling her with him as he steps backward towards the locker room wall.

Trish slowly breaks the kiss with Jericho and bites down on her bottom lip when she looks up at him. "Chris..." Trish says softly.

"Mmmm damn Trish... you're still an incredible kisser..." Jericho says with a smile.

Trish smiles "Thanks..." Trish says before she blushes "You know...I never stopped caring...even throughout all the craziness..."

"Oh I knew you cared... just by how hard you slapped me..." Jericho says teasingly as he removes his hands from Trish's dress covered waist.

Trish laughs and places her hands onto Jericho's bare chest. "Shut up and sit down..." Trish says playfully.

"Alright..." Jericho smirks as he moves to sit down on the locker room bench.

Trish steps toward Jericho and places her hands to Jericho's shoulders as she leans into him once again, giving his lips a soft, teasing kiss before she moves her hands to his knees and moves down to sit down onto her own knees in front of him.

Jericho licks his lips as he watches Trish slide her hands from his knees then to his thighs and then towards his waist.

Trish lifts her beautiful eyes to look up Jericho as she begins to pull down his wrestling trunks with her hands.

Jericho lifts himself slightly from the bench, making it easier for Trish to pull down his wrestling trunks and freeing his long and thick cock which is already semi-harden.

Trish lightly tosses her brunette hair back before she reaches forward with her left hand and places her hand around Jericho's cock as she begins to stroke his cock, locking her beautiful and playfully teasing eyes with him.

"Mmmmm yeah..." Chris Jericho moans as Trish Stratus smoothly strokes his cock with her left hand while she pulls his trunks down to his feet with her right hand.

Trish keeps her beautiful eyes locked with Jericho as she leans her head down and gently moves her tongue across the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Jericho groans as Trish flicks her tongue up and down against the head of his cock as it hardens in the grasp of her left hand.

Trish playfully smiles up at Jericho as she teases the head of his cock with her tongue. Trish stops for a brief moment "Do you love me, Chris?" Trish asks before she flicks her tongue against the head of his cock once again and proceeds to part her luscious lips to take the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm yeah..." Jericho moans and nods his head as Trish Stratus lightly sucks on just the head of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Trish moans around Jericho's cock as she smoothly bobs her head, while moving her right hand to his knee and keeping her left hand on his shaft.

"Ahhhhh shit... mmmm..." Chris Jericho groans as Trish Stratus bobs her head up and down on his now fully harden cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Trish moans as she bobs her head at a perfectly smooth and steady pace, with her lips moving down his shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." Jericho moans as the newly inducted WWE Hall Of Famer bobs her head expertly on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Trish sweetly moans around Jericho's cock as she turns her head to lightly grind her lips as she steadily bobs her head, taking further of his shaft into her mouth.

"Ahhhh awww..." Chris Jericho moans as Trish looks up at him as she repeatedly takes his half of his cock into her very skilled mouth.

Trish cutely, yet seductively smiles around Jericho's cock as she holds her head still and taps her tongue against the bottom side of his shaft.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhh..." Chris Jericho moans as Trish teases his cock by just focusing her attention on the head of his cock while the locker room door opens and The Miz, dressed in New York Jets green trunks, enters with his new Intercontinental Championship.

"Damn..." The Miz says as he sees Trish Stratus between Jericho's legs with his cock in her mouth.

Trish unwraps her lips from around Jericho's cock and swiftly lifts her head up to look over her shoulder at The Miz before she turns her head and looks up at Jericho, glaring her eyes slightly. "I thought you locked the door!"

"I thought I did..." Jericho says before adding, "I must've been distracted..."

"Really Chris... you 're really doing this?" The Miz asks with what appears to be a disgusted look on his face before smirking, "Can't say I blame you... Trish being pregnant is awesome... and she's looking hotter than ever..."

Trish presses her lips together and shakes her head as she looks up at Jericho. "I can't believe you didn't lock the door..."

"Trish can you seriously blame me for thinking I did lock it when I have the opportunity to fuck you?" Chris Jericho asks.

"Hey Trish have your tits started to get bigger... yeah they have... man I bet they are fucking huge compared to when I last saw them..." The Miz says as he takes a moment to lock the locker room door.

Trish turns her head and looks over her shoulder at The Miz. "Ummm....look this is a really bad idea..." Trish says as she starts to stand up from kneeling in front of Jericho.

"No it isn't... it's an AWESOME idea!" The Miz grins, "I heard that the sex drive in some women increases then they are expecting... and I can see that is true with you..."

Trish presses her lips together and turns to look back at Jericho. "I think I'm going to go..."

"C'mon Trish don't go..." Jericho says.

"Yeah Trish...you can't leave Chris hanging..." The Miz says with a grin, "And as for me... well you're a total MILF... and I'm awesome... can't pass up on making this hot..."

Trish bites down on her bottom lip "If we do this..." Trish takes a breath and nods her head "This stays between us..."

"Locker Room Honor..." The Miz says with a grin, "You know, what happens in the locker room stays in the locker room..."

Trish nods her head "Right..." Trish says before she shrugs her shoulders "Well...I guess you better get over here..."

"With pleasure..." The Miz grins as he sets the Intercontinental Championship down on a table as he approaches Trish Stratus. Chris Jericho stands up behind Trish and proceeds to unzip the back of her dress and begins to lower it as Trish looks back at him.

"You're not waiting at all are you?" Trish asks with a laugh as Jericho lowers the dress down her body and down her gorgeous legs, allowing Trish to step out of the dress.

"Nope..." Jericho replies with a grin.

"Fuck... those are fucking huge..." The Miz says as he gets a good look at Trish's noticeably larger tits.

Trish places her hands onto her hips and looks at The Miz with a shake of her head "So...are you going to drop the trunks?"

"Yeah I am..." The Miz smirks as he proceeds to lower his wrestling trunks freeing his awesomely thick cock which makes Jericho's looks skinny in comparison.

Trish licks her lips and nods her head with approval at the sight of The Miz's cock before she bends forward while standing and places her right hand around his cock, guiding him into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm fuck!" The Miz groans loudly as Trish Stratus wraps her lips around his cock and begins to bob her head on it while placing her left hand on her waist. Behind Trish, Chris Jericho places his hands on her waist as he pushes his long hard shaft into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Trish moans around The Miz's cock as she smoothly bobs her head on his cock, rocking forward on her feet with Jericho pumping into her.

"Ahhhhh awww fuck..." The Miz moans as Trish bobs her head back and forth on his very meaty cock. "Ahhhh..." Jericho moans as he thrusts his cock smoothly into Trish's cunt while guiding her back against himself.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Trish moans as her luscious lips brush back and forth on The Miz's cock, with her saliva soothingly dripping down.

"Ahhh mmmm fuck..." Miz groans as Trish starts to suck his cock more eagerly while Chris Jericho steadily fucks her from behind.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...." Trish Stratus moans as she lowers her head further down on The Miz's cock, turning her head tenderly to grind her lips.

"Mmmmm ahhh awwww shit..." Jericho groans as he pumps his cock harder into Trish Stratus's cunt as she rocks back and forth on her feet between himself and The Miz.

Trish lifts her beautiful eyes and looks up at The Miz as she bobs her head along his shaft, taking his cock slightly further into her mouth with her saliva dripping down.

The Miz smirks down at Trish as she swallows more of his cock while Chris Jericho steadily plows his cock into Trish's Hall Of Fame snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." Trish Stratus moans as she grinds her lips on The Miz's shaft, while she moves on her feet and pushes against Jericho's cock, with her gorgeous ass smacking against Jericho's gorgeously tanned and muscular waist.

"Mmmm shit... awww..." Chris Jericho grunts as he deeply rams his dick into Trish's pussy a few more times before he starts to pull out.

Trish lifts up slightly, keeping her lips wrapped around the head of The Miz's cock and remaining inside of her mouth, as she sensually sucks on the head of his cock, with saliva dripping from his shaft.

"Mmmmm fuck.." The Miz moans as Trish focuses on the head of his cock, sucking on it lightly before lifting her head off completely. "You up for a little riding?" The Miz asks Trish before he proceeds to lay down on the locker room floor.

Trish laughs and nods her head "The question is are you ready to be Stratusfied?"

"Always!" The Miz eagerly replies.

Trish presses her lips together before she moves down onto the floor of the locker room, placing her hands onto The Miz's nicely tanned and muscular chest before she mounts herself on top of him and gently lowers down onto his cock.

"Mmmmm..." The Miz groans as Trish takes his cock slowly into her pussy while he raises his hands and places them on Trish's large tits.

"Mmmmmmmm...shit..." Trish moans as she bites down on her bottom lip and begins to smoothly rock back and forth on The Miz's cock, feeling him lightly pushing up.

"Mmmm yeah... " The Miz moans as Trish rocks smoothly on his cock as he easily thrusts up into her. Chris Jericho moves to kneel behind Trish Stratus and he proceeds to ease his cock into Trish's ass.

"Mmmmmm...damn you, Chris..." Trish replies with a groan and laugh as she feels his cock entering her ass.

"Ahhhhh... yeah..." Chris Jericho groans as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of Trish's gorgeous ass. The Miz gropes Trish's large juicy tits as he steadily thrusts his cock upward into Trish's cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Trish moans and presses her pouty lips together as she rocks forward on The Miz's cock, while Jericho steadily pumps his cock into her gorgeous ass, not thrusting too hard or too deep.

"Ahhhh... Ahhh..." The Miz groans as he continues to feel up Trish's tits as he pumps his dick up into her pussy.

"Ahhhh awww..." Jericho moans as he thrusts his shaft in and out of Trish's ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Trish moans as she moves her hands gently against The Miz's chest as the gorgeous WWE Hall of Famer moves between him and Jericho.

Jericho places his hands on Trish's hips as he continues to pump his cock into her asshole while she rocks and lightly bounces on The Miz's upward thrusting dick.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Trish moans and closes her eyes as she starts to gradually move at a quicker pace between them.

"Ahhhh ahhhh..." Chris Jericho moans as he pumps his cock into Trish Stratus's ass.

"Mmmm yeah real fucking awesome..." The Miz groans as he continues to play with Trish's large tits as she rides his dick.

Trish moves her hands to The Miz's shoulders and leans forward slightly as she rocks on his cock with Jericho now pumping slightly deeper into her gorgeous ass.

Chris Jericho and The Miz steadily thrust their cocks in and out of Trish's gorgeous ass and tight pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhh shit..." Trish moans and grinds her pussy down on The Miz's cock as Jericho continues to pump into her ass, moving his hands against her gorgeous waist.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." The Miz moans as Trish rocks firmly on his cock.

"Mmmm fuck yeah... ahhh..." Chris Jericho grunts as he pumps his cock pretty deep into Trish's round ass until he starts to pull out.

Trish sits up slightly on The Miz's cock and tosses her gorgeous hair back once Jericho pulls out of her ass and she resumes moving on The Miz's cock at her own pace.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." The Miz moans as Trish moves back and forth on his awesomely thick cock.

"Mmmmmm...you like that Miz?" Trish asks with a smile.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah..." The Miz nods his head as he thrusts his cock up into Trish's pussy.

Chris Jericho lays on the floor of the locker room and smirks at Trish, "How about a switch up Trish?"

Trish turns her head and smirks at Jericho. "I'm cool with it, if Miz is..."

"I am... cause I get to fuck that ass of yours..." The Miz says with an eager grin as he begins to ease Trish up off of his dick.

Trish rubs her luscious and pouty lips together as she moves over to straddle Chris Jericho, easing herself down onto his cock. "Mmmmmm..." Trish moans.

"Ahhhh shit...' Jericho moans as Trish gently lowers herself fully down onto his cock. As Trish begins to ride Jericho's dick, The Miz gets up from the floor and moves to kneel behind Trish.

Trish turns her head and glances over her shoulder to look back at The Miz. "Do you...mmmmm need me to lean...ohhh forward?" Trish asks between moans as she rocks on Jericho's cock.

"Nope... just admiring the view..." The Miz says with a smirk as he guides his fat cock between Trish's ass cheeks and then into her asshole.

"Mmmmm..." Jericho moans as Trish grinds down on his cock as she leans forward in response to Miz's entry into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm....shit..." Trish groan and hangs her head down over Jericho as she rocks forward, with The Miz working his cock deeper into her ass than Jericho did.

"Awwww shit..." The Miz grunts as his inexperience with fucking a woman who is pregnant shows as he deeply pumps his fat dick into Trish's asshole.

"MMmmm yeah..." Jericho moans as he thrusts his cock smoothly up into Trish's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh shit..." Trish moans and grits her teeth as The Miz's deep and quickening thrusts send her forward on Jericho's cock.

"Mmmmmm awww fuck..." The Miz moans as he plows his thick dick deeply into Trish's gorgeous ass.

"Awwww mmm..." Chris Jericho groans as he thrusts his dick repeatedly into Trish's pussy as she rides him in response to Miz's thrusts

"Mmmmmmm....ohhhhh shit...ohhhhh fuck!" Trish moans and grits her teeth tighter before she reaches down and takes hold of Jericho's hands, squeezing tightly.

"Ahhhh yeah mmmm fuck..." Jericho moans as Trish grinds her pussy down on his cock while she squeezes his hands tighter than he thought her capable of.

"Awww damn... mmmm fuck..." The Miz groans as he hammers Trish's ass the way he would if she was any other Diva.